I am so excited to now be offering mentor sessions to aspiring photographers. Since I've started shooting I have loved talking and teaching the in's and out of all things film and photography. I am passionate about educating others and I would love to help push your photography and business to the next level. Mentoring sessions are customized to each individual participant to cover the topics that are the most important to you. This is open for all skill types.
The sessions will be held in Sacramento, CA. Online Mentoring also available.
My mentor sessions are about 3 hours and look like this:
- An hour and a half of Q&A time over coffee
- An hour and a half of shooting a styled shoot w/ a bride to add to your portfolio.
Discussion topics can include:
- Technical photography/camera/lens questions
- Film & Hybrid Photography
- Finding & Seeing Light
- Getting Published
- How to Set Up Styled Shoot
- Finding Your Style
- Portfolio Review
- Social Media
Please email me for more information at: firstname.lastname@example.org